Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Friday, December 31, 2010

What happens when . . .

I'm at a loss for this. What happens when you find your soulmate but your already with someone? I dated this guy back when I was a teen and was madly in love with him but of course I messed up and let him go. He has always been "The One That Got Away" at my fault. We haven't seen each other in over 10 years years and now he is back in my life and all those feeling are now back. I have often thought about him and did look for him and found out he left the state and was told he was never coming back so I went on with my life. Now that he is back and we hung out at a friends house and sheesh I have no clue what to think or do. I'm like a flustered teen all over again. All I could think about is him. I'm bad, very bad but I have often believed that he is my soulmate and one day we would find each other again. But now I have no idea what to do. I could just see what happens since I only saw him once and I am totally get ahead of myself but there in the back of my head is the "What If . . ."

On a different note. I do plan on moving to New Orleans after my mom passes. And Dave is not following me btw, he is staying here.  They stopped her chemo since it turns out not to be working and her cancer spread to her pelvic bone and is eating away at that. They are putting her on daily radiation soon to keep it from spreading and giving her as much time with us as possible.

So maybe with me moving to a different state to have a fresh start will tell me what to do and I am totally gettin ahead of myself right now.

Maybe I will just step back and wait to see what happens and to clear my head.

Need alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment