Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another day another penny

As I was getting ready for work today I realized a few things.  I've been slacking on going to the gym and the weight that I have lost must surely be back, which I do not like.  I worked very hard to get rid of it.  But with everything that has been going on in the past couple month, the gym did not seem that important.  So I made a deal with myself.  Wednesday I'm going to work out for at least an hour and I'm going to start hitting the gym more often.  I complain about my weight but yet it will not magically disappear, although I bet we all wish that could happen.

I also realized that I got too comfortable at my job.  I'm making mistakes that I would not have done when I first started.  I'm easily distracted.  I don't know if it due to everything going on around me or that I might be bored with my job.  I have a really cool boss who is understanding of my mothers situation and mine when I need time off.  I don't think that I would find another cool boss like him elsewhere.

My mind is wondering way too easy today.  I can't stay focused.  I'm just spacing out when I should be focused on something, anything.  It is already taking me too long just to write this portion of my blog.  But that is how I have been for the past couple months.  Either my mind is off having an adventure that my body is not allowed to go on or I am completely absent-minded and my body or my mind is not having a adventure.  I think I liked it better when I spaced out on things that I could be doing instead of what I was doing at that point in time.

Then it got me wondering if anyone out there is even reading this random nonsense that I am typing.  Good for you if you are reading this.  Gives me hope that somewhere out there that I am not typing this all in vain and someone is reading this.  Maybe even thinking "Hey I feel the same way."

Well ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment