Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Monday, October 11, 2010

FYI on me for those who are curious

So it occurs to me as I am reading one of my friends blogs, ( Check her out at http://www.missajae.com/  ) that I should tell a little bit more about myself.  Ya know, like the basics and some random facts about me. Thanks Missa for reminding me of this as I was reading your blog.  So here it is.

Name: Samantha Jean (not telling you my last, that’s too personal to put out there when it really doesn’t have to be)
DOB: Jan. 10, 1978
Sign: Capricorn
Hair: brown naturally but dyed black usually but now it’s blonde
Eye: Hazel
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: a woman never tells these things unless she is a skinny bitch with nothing to hide
Birthplace: Landstuhl, Germany (Army Brat)
Current Location: Somewhere in King County, Washington
Ethnicity: White (German, Irish, British, Cherokee Indian and I think more but those for sure)
Relationship Status: dating Dave for 6 years now. Oct. 31, 2004 is our anniversary.
Children: daughter named Tabitha Piper born Jan. 30, 2007
Piercings: 8 in different parts of my body
Tattoos: 12 but technically you can only see 11 since 1 is a cover-up


Random Facts:
 

I won’t be happy until I’m covered in tattoos.

Top 3 men in the entertainment world I think are EXTREMELY hot and sexy: Phil Anselmo (musician), Josh Lucas (actor), Randy Orton (wrestler).

My favorite movie genre is horror but I do love a good chick flick.

I can be flakey at times when it comes to calling people or hanging out with them.

I hate getting poked with needles but yet I can sit through a tattoo and piercing.

I can be such a girly girl at time when it comes to my nails but I love to wear baggy jeans a a huge t-shirt.
 

Was a tomboy growing up but yet girly too. Played with both GI Joe and Barbie.
 

Watched Transformers and GI Joe as a kid, those were my favorite cartoons.
 

Favorite movie soundtrack is Top Gun.
 

Favorite chick flick is Sweet Home Alabama
 

Favorite horror movies are House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil’s Rejects.
 

Bands that I love are: Pantera, Murderdolls, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Rob Zombie, plus more but these are the top that are usually in my cd player in my car.

My grandparents bought me a car that I LOVE, a black 2006 Ford Fusion. 

My top favorite muscle cars are Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger and a Dodge Challenger.


I am who I am and you if can’t accept me for who I am then I don’t want you in my life.  It’s bad enough some of my family can’t accept me for me, I don’t need that with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment