Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tired yet Excited

So I closed at work last night at 11pm and open today at 7am.  Barely slept and had to cut short my time to get ready for work to run to the store cause the lil one was out of milk and lunches and didn't find out till the morning. 

So needless to say I am tired.  But tonight is an exciting night for my sister and I.  We are going to see Tyler Hilton (no relation to the Hiltons btw) play at The Showbox SODO tonight.  He is not metal but I do looove his voice.  Reminds me of a mix of Cash and Presley.  Check him, he's good.  Thank goddess I have Wednesday and Thursday off of work. 

Thursday I'm going to visit my friend Missa.  I better be there or she can disown me.  I've been wanting to hang with her but every chance I get I flake on her and I haven't seen her since 2004.  So I HAVE to see her on Thursday.  So Wednesday I'm gonna clean, clean and more cleaning at home.  Gonna get in my grubby cleaning clothes and clean.

Still trying to figure out what I shall wear tonight in my head.  Should I be comfy? Should I look cute? Decisions decisions.

Man I am so happy for spell checker.  I'm not the greatest speller when I am tired or too focused or when when I'm typing as fast as my thoughts are there.

Thats it for now on this post.  Just me rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment