Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introduction of me to you

Hey ya'll. 

So this is all new to me posting blogs this way out of MySpace. I don't use that site anymore unless I want to hear some new music going on. Facebook doesn't have a place for blogs, that I have seen but yet I don't care if they have one.

I thought I may say HI to ya'll that don't know me.  I'm a 30 something average female with above average expectations of herself.  I work the front desk for a nationwide hotel chain. I also have a daughter who has become my life.  If it were up to me I would be a stay-at-home mom forever. Although I did get bored when she was first born and I was a SAHM.  But I would do things differently now and since she is older we would have more fun. I have a sister almost ten years younger then me.  She still lives at home with mom and dad.  She just finished up her AA required class a community college with hopes to transfer to a university.  Things dramatically changed and so did her plans.  

Our mother was recently diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer.  They are just basically giving her as much time with us as possible.  If you look at her you would not realize how sick she is.  She looks good for having to go through this. Her doctor says she looks sicker on paper then in person.  She is another reason why I don't want to work right now.  We are going to sue our local hospital.  We were going there first for almost year when mom was first starting to feel sick.  All they would do is giver her pain meds or antibiotics and send her home like she was crazy.  If they did their jobs right, this cancer could of been caught sooner and she may have more time with us.  But instead we have to go to a hospital 30 miles away with almost an hour drive thanks to traffic cause they are the ones that found it thanks to my moms main doctor sending her elsewhere for tests.

I'm angry a lot. Depressed often. And I take it out on those who don't deserve it.  My other half (as I call him) gets it a lot.

This will be it for my first blog. Prepare for more randomness nonsense to come to a screen near you.

Remember to tell your mother that you love her.  You never know when you may be without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment