Quotes

"Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand?" ~~~ Eric Draven from The Crow

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven claws." ~~~ Jim Morrison, The Doors






Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tyler Hilton and Josiah Leming show

On Tuesday October 12, 2010 two sisters went into Seattle for a show at the Showbox Sodo.  They went to forget for a few hours how miserable they were since their mother got sick.  Thanks to the awesome performances that night they were able to forget and have fun.

I'm not really good with words to write an awesome review of the show but this is what I thought.

Josiah Leming and Tyler Hilton were playing.  My sister and I went to see Tyler Hilton.  The show was small and intimate. They had two opening acts Thomas Starks and Dion Roy.  Thomas Starks gave a wonderful performance to which I now follow on Twitter and became a fan of his Facebook page.  To be honest I did not see Dion Roy's performance. 

I go up to stand next to my sister by the stage and this little skinny blonde hair kid starts playing the keyboard and singing. I have to admit the kid was great.  Turns out that kid was Josiah Leming and he was on American Idol 7.  The kid was energetic and has more talent then some I see get huge fast (like that Beiber kid).  I was very impressed with his performance that I bought a cd and he signed it for me.

Tyler came on stage and to be honest, he is a lot taller then I thought he was. I seen him on One Tree Hill playing Chris Keller.  Which after we already got into Seattle I was like, "Darn it, I should of brought my OTH season 4 sleeve that has a pic of him that awesome getup in the prom episode."  Anyways, he played one of my fav songs Missing You and my other fave song When Stars Go Blue as an encore.  We loved that he talked to us on stage and asked what we wanted to here.  IT was great that he almost forgot to play one of his songs June.  Two lovely ladies helped him out with that one.  It was cool that hung out after his performance and signed autographs and took pictures.

My sister and I had a great time.  We had a couple drinks at the bar and watched some good performances.  We were able to forget about mom and her cancer for a few hours.  I also was able to forget everything that was bugging me, till the next morning of course.  Usually I'm at metal shows and watching local metal bands play at Hell's Kitchen in Tacoma.  So when a non-metal performance catches my eye, it must be good or at least it is good to me.



Josiah Leming and I
 
 Tyler Hilton and I




Thanks guys for a great show in Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment